Because of the high cost, car refrigerators are mostly equipped in luxury cars, generally located behind the center armrest of the rear seats, and some models of car refrigerators are located under the front center armrest.
1. Car refrigerators can make people feel a bit of coolness in the hot summer, but be sure to know its minimum cooling temperature, another thing to understand is that car refrigerators generally consume electricity;
2. When buying a car refrigerator, you must also buy a multi-function socket, which can ensure that your refrigerator, car lights, hands-free equipment, etc. are used at the same time;
3. It is best to be equipped with a power converter to achieve the correct use of the refrigerator at home and in the car;
4. When using the car refrigerator, try not to enter the air inlet, otherwise, the car refrigerator will strike;
5. No magnetic objects should be placed in the inner liner of the refrigerator to prevent the internal refrigeration chip from being affected;
6. Do not let hot and corrosive objects inside the box to avoid damage to the inner tank;
7. When switching from one temperature mode to another temperature mode, cut off the mobile power for 8-10 minutes;
8. When putting it on the car, remember to cut off the power of the product after turning off the engine;
9. All refrigerators have air outlets for heat dissipation. Be careful not to block the air outlets when placing them.
Zhejiang Yunge Electric Appliance Co., Ltd. is a car-fridge freezer manufacturer from China that specializes in the car-portable-fridge freezer, mobile car freezers, camping car freezers, and other car refrigerator series. You can come to consult if you have any questions.