TrustWallet is a crypto storage software that lets you buy, store, collect NFTs, exchange earn crypto. In case you have already set up the wallet then you can easily access all these features. Users of this wallet can use it on their Android or iOS devices. You can access this wallet on your iPhone quickly using the password details that you were settled for it. But what if you have locked out from the wallet and forgotten the password details then you need to follow the path to recover it on your iPhone.
Well, recovering the wallet on your iPhone is not a complex process and you can also do so by providing the private key or seed phrase details of your Trust Wallet. So, with no more delay, collect the detail of the private key and keep reading the post to recover the wallet. Make sure to enter the 12-words seed phrase details correctly whenever you are asked to do so.
Method to recover the Trust Wallet on iPhone
You can use the Trust mobile app to recover the wallet on your iPhone. You can easily get the wallet app on your iPhone by visiting the App Store on it. To recover the wallet on iPhone, you need to follow the steps that are given below:
- Open the Trust mobile app on your iPhone
- Find the ‘Recover Your Wallet’ button and tap on it
- On your screen, find the ‘Enter Seed Phrase’ field
- Type the 12-words secret recovery phrase correctly of TrustWallet
- In the password fields, choose a new password and retype it to confirm
- Find and tap the ‘Import’ button on your iPhone screen
- Finally, the wallet will be recovered on your iPhone
In short, Trust Wallet allows its users to recover the wallet using their unique secret recovery phrase. This is like a security key for your wallet. In case you lose the seed phrase details then it might not be possible to access the wallet. If you have the seed phrase details then you can easily recover the Trust Wallet with the help of instructions that we have mentioned above on this page.