Late pregnancy refers to the last three months of a female sibling's pregnancy. Under normal circumstances, after entering the third trimester, the intensity of fetal movement will gradually weaken, but at this time, pregnant mothers need not worry at all. As a mother-to-be, you must understand some medical knowledge, and don't be blindly anxious, otherwise, it will be extremely detrimental to the development of the fetus.
1. In the third trimester of pregnancy, female compatriots must pay special attention to the number of fetal movements of the fetus, remembering that it is the number of beats, not the strength of the fetal movement. Because in the third trimester, the size of the children is relatively large, and the space of the uterus has been limited.
The movement of the fetus in the mother's body, so fetal movement is a normal phenomenon. Generally, under normal circumstances, the number of fetal movements of a child per day should be more than five times. If it is less than five times, it is abnormal.
2. When it comes to the third trimester of pregnancy, female compatriots must remember that after 36 weeks, regular fetal heart rate monitoring should be done at least once a week, because in the third trimester, the fetus is most prone to problems. Just be very careful.
Third, female compatriots will have various problems in the later stages of pregnancy. These problems are because the child's development and maturity, our abdomen becomes larger and larger, and the pressure of weight bearing will also increase, and there may be different degrees of low back pain, abdominal pain, or heel pain, if the pain is really unbearable. , You can buy some cross-shoulder pregnant belly belts to help buffer these gravity.
stomach pain in late pregnancy
This usually occurs in the early stages of pregnancy. In the early stages of pregnancy, women often feel that their skin is often in a very tight state. In fact, this feeling is similar to the normal stomach pain.
1. The first reason may be the enlargement of the uterus, which stimulates the bones on the one hand. This is a normal physiological response after pregnancy and does not require any special treatment. Of course, we can sleep in the lateral position when we are resting.
Second, the second situation may be an ectopic pregnancy, or a disease of the uterine appendage. If you are in this situation, the stomach pain is particularly obvious in the early stage of pregnancy, or it is unbearable, then you must go to the hospital for a comprehensive physical examination.Use the sonoline b fetal doppler to view the heartbeat of the fetus in the abdomen, observe the fetus at all times, and pay attention to his growth.
3. What should I do if I have a stomachache? The first method is to do an ultrasound examination to further confirm whether the fetal sac is still implanted in the center of the uterus normally. If it is said that the abortion can be administered, it is better to try Baotai and abortion. If it is not possible, only abortion can be done to ensure the health of the pregnant woman.
How to treat a cold in late pregnancy
If it is only a mild cold, then pregnant women can drink more water, rest more, and keep warm to relieve the symptoms of the cold.
1. If the symptoms of a cold are slightly severe, Chinese medicine treatment can be used to relieve the symptoms of a cold. Chinese medicine treatment can effectively control the cold virus in pregnant women.
2. If you have a high fever with a cold, you must take physical cooling methods. You can place ice cubes on the forehead of the pregnant woman's body, or further. If you have to take medicine, you must remember that you can't take medicines like Analgin, which have too many side effects.
3. You can also choose a small recipe, cut the ginger into pieces, pour it into the pot, stir fry a few times, then add some brown sugar and add water, boil it for pregnant women to take it, and finally sweat it. Effectively relieve cold symptoms in pregnant women. It can be used several times a day without any side effects until the pregnant woman sweats all over.
Can you have sex in late pregnancy
Married life can actually enhance the relationship between husband and wife, but in the face of a wife who is pregnant with a baby, parents will definitely choose the baby's health and put their own happiness second. So during this period of pregnancy, the couples can have the same room only in different time periods.
1. In the early stage of pregnancy, it is not allowed to have the same room, which will affect the health of the baby, so parents must have certain medical knowledge. Be sure to keep that in mind.
2. In the second trimester of pregnancy, couples can have the same room, as long as it is in each room, wash their private parts, especially the father, must pay attention to hygiene, not to bring some bacteria into the body of the expectant mother .
In the third trimester, intercourse is acceptable, but try to avoid intercourse as much as possible. , Because pregnant women during this period are very fragile, and the fetus is also very fragile. If a relatively violent collision occurs, it is easy to cause premature birth. Therefore, in order to ensure the health of the baby, we still have to ask the babies to endure a little longer, and wait until the child is born healthy.
Signs of having a boy in late pregnancy
During the whole pregnancy, the hp value of each time a pregnant woman recites the medicine shows a linear upward trend, which means giving birth to a boy. This is the most accurate statement.
1. When expectant mothers are pregnant with a boy in the later stages of pregnancy, due to the increase in male hormones, the areola of expectant mothers, below the neck, or at the base of the thigh, will become very dark. .
Second, there is another saying that if expectant mothers find their noses getting bigger during pregnancy, it may also be a boy.
3. In fact, in the early stage of pregnancy, if you do a B-ultrasound, you will find that the fetal sac is elongated. At this time, it actually shows that he is a boy. Of course, there is also a saying that the biparietal diameter of the child - the length of the femur is more than two is likely to be a boy.
Fourth, on the other hand, it can also be found from the stretch marks. The stretch marks in the pregnant boy are generally thin, long and straight. Also, when pregnant with a boy, the belly button of a pregnant woman generally protrudes outward. If it is said to be concave, it is usually a girl.